Friday, January 19, 2007

Missing books

Yesterday I borrowed some books at our new library in town. I found some nice books, and walked to a librarian to register for a new library card. But she couldn't register me in the library database. She tried and tried but failed. Why? She let me take a look at her computer screen, and now I understand why.

Before, almost 6 years ago, I borrowed some books, and didn't return them. Oh, I had forgotten about those books!! I never returned them? Ouch... embarrassing....
Anyway, the librarian managed to win over her computer, she removed my old books from the database, and then she could register me. I didn't had to pay the book fines. Very nice of her.

Six years ago, I lived in another town and then moved to this town where I live now. When I packed all my stuff, the books must have been packed in the boxes too, and I didn't noticed and then forgot all about them. Now I think the books must still be in the attic.... hmmmm



Here are some of the books I borrowed last night. Books with sign language on cd:s. There are more and more books with sign language now, that's very good. This time I promise to remember to return the books back to the library in time!

No comments: