Tuesday, January 02, 2007

visiting the deaf club

Recently, about 2 weeks ago, I was to my local deaf club, I go there every week. A deaf man, who hasn't been there for 6 months, visited the club today. When he saw me, he asked me who I am and if I am new here? He also asked me if I am a new guy visiting here?

What? We have talked to each other so many times before, and now he suddenly doesn't know who I am? Oh, that's because of my new hair, I have cut it short. So he thought I was a boy! Hmffppp!!

Hmmm... I walk like a woman, I sign like a woman, wear typical female clothes and a handbag. That's ok if he doesn't remember me, but surely he should see that I am a woman even thought I have short hair! That was a confused guy!

Later that evening, he came to me and said to me "You are cute". Thanks but too late!! Hmmppff!

Before (when I had long hair), he was trying to flirt with me, but I didn't care. Now I am glad we didn't get together! He he!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha!
Your hair has short, but It's cute.
I don't think you are boy.
Don't worry! smile,

You look much better with short hair! smile,

isabell66 said...

Thanks! I like it my new short hair! :) Smile!