Saturday, January 27, 2007

Vlogging

Should I start vlogging in sign language? I'm thinking of it... My friend who is deaf asked me to start vlogging, and I asked her back why she doesn't start vlogging too? She has so much to write about, she writes in her blog almost every day, so surely she should have a lot to talk about in her own language, the sign language. But she said, she is waiting for someone else to be the first to vlog. She doesn't want to be first. Just like me then!

There is almost no deaf vlogger in Sweden...

Actually there IS one deaf vlogger, she is the first and the only deaf vlogger for now. I enjoy reading her vlog almost every day, she talks (signs) about a lot of subjects like everyday life, her school, her deafness etc. And I was thinking, who will be the next vlogger? Me or someone else? Hmmm, I'm still thinking...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you reading your theme, "Vlogging". I knew it one month ago through a Finnish friend. At last, he could put his own vlogging 5 days ago. I was surprised to watch his vlogging. It was made wonderfully. And also, he sent me how to join there. However, I'm still thinking that should I start or make my own vlogging in Sign Languae. I think that I will start it somedays not for now. Thanks!!

isabell66 said...

Hi! Welcome to this blogg! Thanks for visiting! What is the url for your friend's vlogg? Would be nice to see it! Please do make your vlogg! I would like to see your vlog one day! Good luck! :-)